If you have chemical warehousing needs, chances are we've got you covered. We've got the experience, the facilities, and the licenses needed to handle a wide variety of hazardous and non-hazardous materials. When your chemicals are stored with R&S, you can be sure they are safe and secure.
What We Store
R&S has extensive experience storing liquid chemicals. While we often store many non-hazardous liquid chemicals like polyurethane and others, we are also fully capable of handling class 3, class 5, and class 8 materials. At this time, we are not storing gaseous chemicals.
Questions About Your Chemical Storage Needs?
Hazardous Chemicals Classes
The storage and transport of chemicals is regulated by the US Department of Transportation. USDOT has established nine classes of chemicals, ranking them by their hazardous nature or specific properties. Many of these, we are able to store. If you have specific needs, Contact us for additional information.
- CLASS 1: Explosives
- CLASS 2: Gasses
- CLASS 3: Flammable Liquids and Combustible Liquids
- CLASS 4: Flammable Solids, Spontaneous Combustibles, and Dangerous When Wet
- CLASS 5: Oxidizers and Organic Peroxide
- CLASS 6: Poisonous or Toxic, and Poison Inhalation Hazards
- CLASS 7: Radioactive
- CLASS 8: Corrosive
- CLASS 9: Miscellaneous
Not sure of your status?
If you provide us with a Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for your payload, we will evaluate your needs and let you know if we are able to meet your requirements.
Our staff are trained based on customer needs. All our warehouse workers are trained to use extreme care when handling any chemical product. Under Title 49 of the Code of Federal Regulations, we are authorized by the US Department of Transportation to handle hazardous materials.
We have multiple facilities in East Tennessee that can store chemicals. Contact us and we will find the ideal location that serves your convenience.
- Knoxville Warehouse & Distribution Center - KX 1: 210 S. Bell Street, Knoxville, TN 37915 Get Directions
- Knoxville Warehouse & Distribution Center - KX2: 250 S. Bell Street, Knoxville, TN 37915 Get Directions
- Knoxville Warehouse & Distribution Center - KX3: 700 Dalen Ln, Knoxville, TN 37932 Get Directions
- Lenoir City Warehouse & Distribution Center - LC1: 3620 Industrial Park Dr, Lenoir City, TN 37771 Get Directions
- Lenoir City Warehouse & Distribution Center - LC2: 100 Yale Ave, Lenoir City, TN 37771 Get Directions
- Lenoir City Warehouse & Distribution Center - LC3: 5901 Industrial Park Drive, Lenoir City, TN 37771 Get Directions
- Loudon Warehouse & Distribution Center - LD1: 350 Williamson Dr, Loudon, TN 37774 Get Directions
- Loudon Warehouse & Distribution Center - LD2: 2411 Maremont Pkwy, Loudon, TN 37774 Get Directions
- Loudon Warehouse & Distribution Center - LD3: 411 Highland Ave, Loudon, TN 37774 Get Directions
- White Pine Warehouse & Distribution Center - Morristown 1: 1750 Garden Village Dr., White Pine, TN 37890 Get Directions
- Dandridge Warehouse & Distribution Center - Morristown 2: 831 Epco Dr., Dandridge, TN 37725 Get Directions
- Dandridge Warehouse & Distribution Center - Morristown 3: 4991 Enka Hwy, Morristown, TN 37813 Get Directions
At R&S, we value our customers, and are committed to giving you the best level of service we can provide. Your business matters to us, and so do your warehousing needs. Our network of facilities reaches across the southeastern United States, making us a day's drive from anywhere in the country. We're a full service, ISO 9001 certified, 3PL logistics provider, offering warehousing, distribution, fulfillment, transportation, and cross-docking. If you've got a logistics problem, we've got your answer.
Let's Get Started
We're ready to talk to you about your chemical warehousing needs. You can contact us at (865) 588-6529, or fill out a contact form, and we'll get back to you quickly.